Thursday, September 22, 2011

Back From the Abyss

Yeah, he was smilin' right up until I took his back and choked him out!

Jiu Jitsu never takes a vacation. Neither do I. Except right after Shark Week - when I head to the beach to swim in THEIR ocean just to see what it feels like. ~Zen Mojo

"When we go to the ground, you are in my world. The ground is the ocean, I am the shark, and most people don't even know how to swim." ~ RCJ Machado

I've been gone for awhile from the blog world and some of you even noticed (thanks Georgette). It was a combination of work stuff, vacation stuff, and training stuff.  Anyway, I will try and start posting from a lot of my notes from the end of the Summer as well as more short snippets of snarky humor (after all what good is an on-line alter ego if you don't occasionally let some "inner thought" slip out).

No comments:

Post a Comment